Welcome back to VEGANUARY!
These Energy Balls are a great snack to keep you going and give you the much needed energy through January. They're a fabulous and delicious healthier snack as they are mainly made from fruit!
To make them you simply need to follow these very easy steps:
- Break up the CL chocolate and blitz in a food processor until it becomes crumbs .
- Add the dried fruits and the cinnamon to the blender and blitz all together.
- Shape the mixture into balls and roll into your choice of topping.
- Put into the fridge to firm for 20 mins.
- Eat and enjoy whenever you need an energy boost!
They are totally customisable to put your preferred dried fruit, add nuts/oats/seeds and decorate however you like. We think the sprinkles look the most effective but there's so many different things you could use! If you make them send us a photo on our socials or tag us @cocoalibre / #cocoalibre.