Vegan Gluten Free Cookies
- Dairy free butter 75g
- Sugar 120g
- Vanilla 1/2 tsp
- Yoghurt 45g
- Bicarbonate of soda 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Xanthan gum 1/3 tsp
- Gluten free flour 100g
- Chopped up chocolate 60g
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan and cut a sheet of baking paper to fit on a baking tray.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together, then add the vanilla, yoghurt.
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and xanthan gum and combine the
- Once fully mixed put in the fridge for an hour to harden.
- Once the cookie dough has firmed, use a spoon to scoop the dough into balls and place well spaced on your baking tray, depending on how big you make them you can get 8 cookies out of this.
- Bake for 10-20 mins, and leave for ten mins to cool.