Cookie Dough Cupcakes
These cupcakes were an accidental outcome when trying to experiment with a new cookie recipe. I was trying to figure out quantities and ended up with a cookie dough that was too runny - much more like a cupcake mixture so I changed my plan and went with it. Surprisingly turned out great!
200g Gluten free flour
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
3 tbs Dairy free yoghurt
2 Packets of chopped up Cocoa Libre Frogs
- Cream the butter and the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and keep stirring.
- Mix in the vanilla, yogurt and add the chopped chocolate.
- Pour into 10 muffin cases and bake for 20-30 mins.
- Wait for them to cool and enjoy! They're a great addition to a summer BBQ or picnic.