2 Simple and Delicious Desserts Using Avocado
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 200g Chocolate (we used our assortment of rice milk
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 2 tbs Agave nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Ripe avocados
- Splash of Dairy free milk (optional)
- Melt the chocolate.
- Blend the avocado until you have got rid of all the lumps
- Add the melted chocolate and other ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Add the milk if your mixture is coming out a little thick.
Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
2 Frozen bananas (chopped)
1 Peeled and frozen Avocado (chopped)
100g Dark raspberry slab
1 tbs cocoa powder (optional if you want a richer ice cream)
Splash of dairy free milk (optional
1 ts Maple syrup
Place Frozen bananas and avocado into a food processor and process until broken down and ice cream consistency is reached.
Add broken raspberry slab into it and blend it again.
Feel free to add in optional ingredients to adjust the taste or consistency.
Will take around 2-5 minutes to reach desired texture.